Events & Hangouts
Sunday Morning Online Hangouts
Every Sunday morning we host an online hangout. Most use it as a video chat but the option of calling in is available too. These sessions generally last 1-1.5 hours and consist of casual conversation centered around sobriety. Hear great tips and insight from regular members, share your struggles with the group for support, or just listen in. The link is posted every week to the private Sober City Chat group on Facebook but if you're not a part of the group you can PM the @sobercityhfx instagram account, @sobercityhfx Twitter account, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sober City holds monthly in-person hangouts (dates vary). The details are posted on the Sober City Facebook page in the form of an event.
There are currently no special events scheduled.
Past Special Events:
- 2022 Sober Holiday Party - An event by Untoxicated Queers, Sober City, and Notoriously Sober
- 1st Annual Sober Camping (2022)
- 2021 A Very Sober Christmas - An event by Notoriously Sober and Sober City
- Non-Alcoholic Beer Blind Taste Testing
Future Special Events:
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Blind Taste Testing
- Mocktail Night
- Holiday Events
- Got an idea for an event? Email me!