Sunday Morning Online Hangouts
Every Sunday morning we host an online hangout. Most use it as a video chat but the option of calling in is available too. These sessions generally last 1-1.5 hours and consist of casual conversation centered around sobriety. Hear great tips and insight from regular members, share your struggles with the group for support, or just listen in. The link is posted every week to the private Sober City Chat group on Facebook but if you're not a part of the group you can PM the @sobercityhfx instagram account, @sobercityhfx Twitter account, @sobercityhfx Facebook account.
Each month we chose a different restaurant to visit! We will have a bite to eat, check out their non-alcoholic menu, and meet new friends who also enjoy the sober life. To get on the guest list you can comment on the event posting in the private Sober City Chat group on Facebook but if you're not a part of the group you can message me via the @sobercityhfx instagram account, @sobercityhfx Twitter account, @sobercityhfx Facebook account.
Past In-Person Hangouts:
- Saturday, May 13, 2023 - Black Sheep, Halifax
- Saturday, June 24, 2023 - 2 Doors Down, Dartmouth Crossing
Upcoming In-Person Hangouts:
- Friday, August 25, 2023 - TBA
- Saturday, September 23, 2023 - TBA
- Saturday, October 21, 2023 - TBA
- Saturday, November 18, 2023 - TBA
- Friday, December 8, 2023 - TBA
There are currently no special events scheduled.
Past Special Events:
- 2023 Sober New Years Eve Part - An event by Untoxicated Queers and Sober City
- 2022 Sober Holiday Party - An event by Untoxicated Queers, Sober City, and Notoriously Sober
- 1st Annual Sober Camping (2022)
- 2021 A Very Sober Christmas - An event by Notoriously Sober and Sober City
- Non-Alcoholic Beer Blind Taste Testing
Future Special Events:
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Blind Taste Testing
- Mocktail Night
- Holiday Events
- Got an idea for an event? Email me!